background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

This Pop Up Toaster card was inspired by a card I saw on the Hero Arts website. I love this vintage toaster...had one like it when I was growing up. (CL416 What's Perking Hero Arts)
I colored it with Copic markers:
R22, R35, and R29. Glossy accents was applied over the complete toaster. The toast was colored with E55, E53 and E51. The patterned paper is from Graphic 45, Domestic goddess, quilting bee #4500126. This paper was layered on Bazzil vanilla and then Bazzil Pomegranate. The base of the card is plain Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.