background

Monday, April 5, 2010

Second card using the same Hero Arts clear stamp set "What's Perking" This time the toaster was stamped twice and the toast was colored on one image and the toaster on the other. After coloring with the same Copic Markers as before the two images were cut out and covered with Glossy Accents. After allowing the Glossy Accents to dry throughly, a tab was added to the toast and then a slit was cut to place the tab into.
Also I distressed the patterned paper with Ranger Distressed Walnut Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.