background

Friday, April 2, 2010

This is a card I made using my Copic markers. The image is from Art Impressions oldies line called "Square Dancers" U-1929.
What makes this card work is the contrast between the blues. Getting the dark blue into the deepest part of the ruffles and the lightest on the edges.
This didn't scan well as the conch embellishment kept the printer cover from lying flat. I also don't have the list of blue markers I used. Will try and do better in the future.
I used E000, E01, E02 and R02 for the skin and C1 and C2 for the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.