background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

This is an image I stamped and colored with Copic Markers last night. The stamp is from The Artful Stamper #1539P. A friend asked me to play with it and this is what I came up with. I know it's not fall, yet, but as fast as this year is going I better start planning Christmas ideas now. Enjoyed yesterday at the store demo'ing and meeting new customers. The best part of the day my friend and mentor, Diana White was there to work in the classroom. Always a joy to see her....she just is a breath of fresh air! Thanks Diana for your kind words and encouraging spirit.
Back to this image. I used E51, E53, and E55 for the Butternut squash. YR04, YR09, YR15 and Y35 for the pumpkin. The three smaller squash I used G40, G85, BG78 and Y35. I shadowed the whole image with E51. Thanks MH...this was fun to color.

1 comment:

  1. Looks just as wonderful as I thought it would if you colored it! MH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.