background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Copic marker colors

I finally got out of the house today and stamped at the church with the brave souls that ventured out with me.It was cold outside but warm and friendly inside.  Micki and I worked on tag samples for the Tim Holtz tag class (free) at the church on Saturday.  I am so looking forward to Saturday, being with friends and the weather is suppose to melt all the ice and snow AWAY!  Get ready to GRUNGE!

We will start out with a refresher course on adding color to tags, then we will make a Valentine tag using distressing techniques.  Lastly we will learn how to make our own stamp using fun foam and a die, which we will then make into a tag.  There are at least 16 signed up for this class which we hope to continue every month on the 3rd Saturday.

If you didn't get my email on the supplies for this class post a comment or email me at
www.maryfwitter@gmail.com.

Have you seen the new Copic colors that have been introduced and will start shipping in March? I highly recommend www.Oozak.com as they have a special pricing on these new markers. I have already put my name on their waiting list to be notified when they become available. There are now 346 colors! Yahooo!!




NEW for 2011! COMING SOON!
Colors included -












BG53
BG70
E23
E81
E87
RV55
RV63
RV66
V20
V25
YG61
YR30
These swatches are approximate.  Your monitor may vary the color shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.