background

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Second set of Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas 2011 Tags

As promised here are the next set of 3 tags.  Tag #4, tag #5 and tag #6 from left to right in the picture. I really enjoyed making these tags, all different, all fun and I liked the results.  Learned alot too. Imagine, we use to think working with cardstock was fun...my, how our creative world has expanded thanks to Tim and others.  Much more colorful (Copics) and creative (grungeboard) and fun (Cricut, Eclips, Spellbinder). Things sure have changed.....and for the better, I think.






Instructions for these tags can be found on Tim's blog
12 tags of Christmas 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.