background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Have a Wonderful Day

This is a stamp I did last week for our Laughing Stampers group at Powersville Community Church. I brought it home to post last Thursday and then forgot....no surprise there.  Well I am catching up today!
I just love these little hedgehogs from Penny Black and this is a really nice clear set.
I am sure Lynn Scott at The Paper Rabbit in Greenwood, SC could get you one...give her a call.at (864)223-6969  or The Mercantile Store  (864)646-9431 in Pendleton, SC.  Please support your local stamp store...they are getting harder and harder to find.



















Stamp:  Penny Black clear set “Wonderful Day” 30-045
            Stampendous K086 “Bee Message”
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black
        Ranger Distress Wild Honey
Copic Markers:
     Skin:  E0000, E02, R02
     Fur:  E25, E29, E31
     Flower pot:  YR12, YR14, YR18, BG72
     Bee:  Y15, Y17, B0000
     Grass:  G20, G24
     Snail: Y15, Y17, BG72. YR18
Punch:  Martha Stewart Hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.