background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A door shuts another one opens...

We are not finished yet....I have permission from my church to meet in their dining hall. Lots of tables, lots of windows and right next to the church kitchen.  There is no charge for the use of the room but we will probably give a donation to help off set the electricity and cleaning of the room.  The day and time has not been firmed up yet and I am waiting for a consensus from the posting and email I have sent out.  I am thinking Friday or Monday, once a week.  I will teach Copics and Art Impression water color plus I have all the samples and stamps I used at the store.  I am also thinking it would be a good facility to invite other teachers to come.  The location is Powdersville Community Church at Exit 40.  More details to follow.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.