background

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hedgehog "Here Comes Christmas"

As requested by my friend m.h. here is the Christmas hedgehog I did on Saturday.  Before coloring I used my "Masquepen" which is a cool blue masking fluid that dries and I have used when water coloring.  This was the first time I have ever tried it with the Copic markers. It worked...there was some bleeding under the mask but the liquid mask worked for the effect I wanted.

Stamp:  Penny Black Here Comes Christmas 40-005
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers: B91, B95, B97 (sky); YR16, YR15, YR14,YR12, YR00 (flower pot); G00, G03, R20,R22, R29 (gift); E0000, E02, R01, W0, W4, W10 (hedgehogs) Y15 (moon)

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable! Thanks for posting so everyone can see how cute these little Hedgies are!
    MH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.