background

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A new unmounted set from Art Impressions (Girlfriends UM-3577) This was so much fun to color though it did require quite a few Copic markers. Love this saying and there are 2 other sayings included in the set. A customer at the store today said she was going to stamp this twice making a larger card because there were eight ladies that she works with. A birthday card for a co-worker. Coloring them all different, and I suggested she add their names to the image. Great card.
Here are the copics I used: E000, E01, E13, E19, E21. R02, R20, R22, R24. G12, G14, G16. B000, B21. Y32, Y38. YR15, YR18. BG02, BG07. V12, V17. Co, C1. By the way, I used R02 on their shoulders so create a sunburn look.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Mary. The wife and I enjoyed visiting with you Friday. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob and Rose
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.