background

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

They Who are Best Friends

Yesterday I pulled out two more retired no longer available (except on Ebay) stamps.  These are 2 more stamps that I have had for a number of years and had not used.  I hope you don't mind that I am using these nla stamps.  If you are serious about wanting a particular stamp and are patient, sooner or later it will become available on Ebay.  Stamps that I purchased just a few years ago for $10 are now selling for $30-$50. I believe that in the future all wood stamps will be scarce and hard to find and valuable....especially the good quality ones like PSX (Personal Stamp Exchange). Just go to www.ebay.com and search for psx rubber stamps and you will see what I mean.  There are still good buys out there but you have to hunt for them.
The stamps I used for this card are PSX but are a licensed product by the artist Suzy Toronto. I hope you like what I did. Thanks for looking.

Card Front
Card inside


Girlfriends

PSX Friends G-3460
PSX Friends F-3459
Art Impressions "All together" Picture Perfect Set 4130 Unmounted
Paper “it takes two” Lucy Rigg LLS105
Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers:
E0000, E02
YR01, YR16, YR12, YR18, YR23
Y13, Y17
YG01, YG06, YG07, YG09
BG11, BG45, BG49
R12, R14
E33
0

Perfect Pearls Mists Heirloom Gold
Enamel Accents Black

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card--the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have similar PSX stamps, and I haven't used them. Seeing your card reminds me that I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.