background

Monday, February 28, 2011

Back again

So sorry bloggers.  I have been so sick with bronchitis.  It really knocked me for a loop but I am completely recovered...no more coughing or sleeping my life away.  My husband said, "when you start doing your art work again I will know you are better".  Well I am back and having to play catch up.  Today I am working on Art Impressions Project 8 A Stroll Down Main Street just released at Cha in January.  It's awesome.  I will be posting it later today.  Please be patient with me.  Also, I have started teaching at The Mercantile in Pendleton, SC. I will be teaching Project 8 on March 2, March  16, and March 30.You can get contact information and class schedules here:  themercantilestore.com 
Pictures to come....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Nice to hear you are better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary;
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better.We were getting worried about you. Can't wait for your next creation.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.